Australialink Immigration Service (ABN 44884977031) is owned and operated by Mr Irfan Peerzada who is and have operation offices in Australia and overseas. He possesses various degrees in Law, Accounting and Business.
Immigration Law has changed dramatically in recent years and it is one of the most complex areas of law because of the continuous review by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and changes in policy and guidelines.
We are Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1464060) and we have a team of experienced staff and have up to date knowledge of the law and policies. We have successfully lodged numerous applications for successful Business, Family, skilled independent visa. We also have also provided our assistance to AAT and RRT clients.
We understand that every applicant is different and require extensive research and up-to-date knowledge about the Immigration policy to provide you with professional advice on your situation and also assist you in a highly professional manner.
We provide our Assistance in the following visa category:
- Skilled- Independent (visa subclass 189)
- Skilled - Nominated ( visa subclass 190)
- Skilled- Regional Sponsored (visa subclass 489)
- Employee Nominated visa (ENS)
- Temporary Business visa (subclass 457) and Significant Investor Visa
- Partner Visa (Subclass 300,100, 820 and 801)
- Parents Visa( Contributory and Non-contributory class 103, 143 and 173, 804, 884 and 864 )*
- Carer Visa (Subclass 116 and 836)*
- Child and Remaining Relatives Visa *
- Resident Return Visa (subclass 151, 155-157)
- Refugee and Humanitarian Visa
- Student and Visitor Visa
- AAT, RRT, Federal Magistrate Court and High Court
*Visa in this category changes very frequently due to changes in the Immigration policy.
We review every situation individually and provide you with the most accurate advice based on your qualification and background which help you to determine your eligibility to qualify for a specific visa. We also provide you with our assistance on how to fill the application form and up to the lodgement. We will also follow up with the DIBP to check the progress of your application and update you if any additional documents are required to support your application.
Please contact us to book an appointment to get your assessment!